When to request for derogation
You can request for derogation at SKAL if:
1. There are no varieties of this crop included in the biodatabase and the crop is not included in category 3.
2. The crop for which you request derogation is included in category 2 and none of the suppliers can deliver organic material for sowing/planting. You must have ordered the material on time.
3. The crop for which you request derogation is included in category 2 and the derogation was requested for a variety that is not on the biodatabase and you must have stated that none of the available varieties are suited for your production.
4. The variety is used for research, tests in small scale field trials or for the maintenance of the variety, with approval of the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality.
5. The variety for which derogation is requested, is included in the flexibility regulation. Read more…
There are additional regulations for:
Fruit trees and rootstocks
Granted derogations in:
(these forms are only available in Dutch):